Thursday, February 24, 2011

Going Wild #2

finally also, i have finished reading "Wild at heart"!!
on 21 Feb 2011. since Dec 2009!!!

its really help me alot! finding my past, my inner feeling, hurts, dreams, value... of a boy... i am unfinished man, with man cover, but innerly am a boy... fatherless.

only realized so much that my dad did not show me how to be a man, never affirm me with what i have done right...
i can only remember, i learn that statement "everything u must try 1st" from him (but he mean food, not to adventure), and learnt some knife skill (cut food) from him.

i started to read another book, [the way to wild heart], it is a map that guide me thru the masculine journey.

God, please allow me to venture with u, my inner boy needs You! you are my Father! please affrim me, hold me, approve me, strengthen me! thank You Lord! in Jesus name! Amen!

to be the knight, the king, the lover! not poser, covert, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment