Friday, June 17, 2011

kungfu panda 2

i like it, it has valuesssss! ^^

the strong panda can be loosed in a fight just by reminded of his lost/past memory of his origin/his backgrd.
as he courageously face his past, get to know his past, choose who he wanna be for now and future, his strength come back, for him to be a real hero, real man to fight, in his own style and ability...!

inner peace - the security that u have in urself (Holy Spirit)
when we are secure, our potential will be released! and doing it confidently... cuz u know who u are!

knowing who u are
u have to know how u come abt! a part that cannot be missing to know...
and it is just ur past...
i thank God for letting me know who i am, bring me back to my past!!

stepping fwd!!
well, u need to recogn ur identity and choose who u wanna be!
the past is past, what u have grow in the way, and where u wanna go...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i am 阿宝!" panda had chosen who he wanna be, which is the adopted son, and a Dragon warrior!

"i am Hezekiah!" God, i choose to be the one who u have strengthen! i wanna claim ur promise.... dont lemme go astray!!! God, help me, secure my heart... i have known myself, my identity, i shud step forward...!

God, help me let go of everything that hindering me... especially bitterness and confidence, and blockage of my mind/feeling, Lord, set me free!! Lord... i need more of faith!

in the name of Jesus! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment